Let's all get to know each other a little better. Below is a list of random questions from yours truly (I've also graciously answered myself). Please copy and paste the questions in your post, but erase my answers and replace them with yours. We'll all be BFF in no time. This is going to be SO fun!
1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
8 lbs. 12 oz. I was 3 weeks late. Sorry mom.
2. What's you're sugar poison?
dark chocolate. Mmm. So good!
3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.
Cheese hands down. Specifically, Gouda, jarlsberg, mozzarella and parmigiano. Cheese rocks!
4. What, is your opinion, is the worst song ever?
Hmmm... that's hard... let me think about it.... hmmm.... at the top of my mind, "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias
5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
Ms. Stevens from 12th grade math. She was way cool in teaching a seemingly dull subject(for me). Math was never boring because of her plus I learned A LOT because of her lessons. I was never anxious to recite in her class and she was a very engaging teacher...
6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
I hate it when people clip their nails in public. Grossest thing ever.
7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up.
Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly
A guitar strap, a CD and a DVD.
8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
I have a dream where I wake up from my bed and as I try to stand up, the bed suddenly increases in height until its as tall as a skyscraper and I'm suddenly blown away because of the wind at such a high altitude. I know. Weird.
9.Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
There's too many to mention but at the top of my list is Iceland(a snowball fight with Bjork would be hilarious! Cool, Weird Ice Bitch). How do they do it, and with such a thriving music scene? Tokyo and Havana as a close second and third, respectively.
10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You
feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do
really well that reminds you how smart you are?
I can name the capitals of different countries without batting an eyelash(I always read atlas as a kid and I would memorize the capitals of different countries). Oh, and I can argue people to death about circular logic and distracting tangents. Geek! Hehe...